BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Takin' Back My Love



Red One, Ciara, Enrique

go ahead
just leave
can’t hold you,you’re free
you take all these things
if they mean so much to you
i gave you your dreams
'cause you meant the world
so did i deserve to be left here hurt
you think i don’t know
you’re out of control
i ended up finding all of this from my boys
girl you’re stone cold
you say it ain't so
you already know i’m not attached to material

CHORUS:
i give it all up, but i’m taking back my love,
i’m taking back my love,
i’m taking back my love,
i’ve given you too much,
but i’m taking back my love,
i’m taking back my love, my love,my love,my love,my love

CIARA:
what did i do?
but give love to you
i’m just confused
as i stand here and look at you
from head to feet
all that's not me
go ahead keep the keys
that's not what i need from you
you think that you know
ENRIQUE “i do”
you made yourself cold
ENRIQUE ” oh yeah”
how could you believe them
over me i'm your girl
you’re out of control
ENRIQUE “so what”
how could you let go
ENRIQUE “oh yeah”

ENRIQUE
so all this love, i gave you take it away
CIARA
you think material’s the reason i came
ENRIQUE
if i had nothing would u want me to stay?
CIARA
you keep your money take it all away


nota tangan:
taking back my love....

1 comments:

akira sendoh said...

suker lagu ni jugak..:)